Come Visit Us
Interested in learning more? Visit us in-person on a tour each Tuesday and Thursday or visit virtually via our Morning Program event each Friday. Additionally, experience our unique instructional approach during our virtual Open House on March 2nd at 8:00 am. All events require advanced sign up. Please note in-person events will be capped at 8 people. Click the flyers below to read more. Reach out to us with any questions. We hope to welcome you into our community!
A Step Inside
Registration & What You Need
Is your future Explorer entering kindergarten or new to Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS)?
If yes, you will need to register for MNPS. You may do so by visiting Explore!, using MNPS Online Portal, or visiting a local enrollment center.
Required Documents for Registration/Enrollment:
- Student Registration Packet for 2020-2021 - See the sidebar on this webpage for packet downloads.
- Record Of Birth (birth certificate, passport, visa, I-94, etc.)
- Immunization/Vaccination Record (on a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form)
- Photo identification of the parent or guardian (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.)
- Proof of Residency (lease, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.)
- Document must be in parent/guardian name and dated within the last 30 days.
- Recent Transcript/Report Card (optional)
- School Physical
If you have any questions, please email us or give us a call at (615) 784-8222.